Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Onesie


This is - I think - my last project from Simple Crochet for Cherished Babies. I was flipping through the book the other day and realized I've made almost every single item. There are a few that aren't exactly my taste, but the majority are perfect for baby gifts. I definitely recommend picking up a copy.

This little outfit has a zipper from ankle to neck. My boyfriend was concerned with the scratchiness of the zipper on the inside, so I've lined it with a soft ribbon. I like the look of it; I'll continue doing this on future projects.

I also like the reinforced heel (you can see if you look closely at the picture). You could easily make a baby booty pattern out of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to make a 0-3 month onesie and I am getting stuck on Row 6 can you help me?

alicia said...

Sure. Do you know which instructions are unclear? Just the entire row?